Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The AUTHOR:


Jonie EspaƱola-Baniqued, lived in Makati City, Philippines. i'm 23 years old, young professional, computer wizard, facebook stalker, part-time blogger and photo addict.

Graduated in University of Makati last 2008, with the Business degree. I really enjoy surfing net. During highs school days. Kahit na wala akong meal budget for the day basta makapag-computer lang ako. Ayos na! It's a big advantage sa aking ung interest ko sa computer kaya di na ako nahirapan to browse other application in the net. Dati I pay for computer to surf the net pero nung nagkaroon na kami my interest in computer became wider.

After graduation, I worked in Petron Marketing Corporation as MARKETING MANAGER in Jollibee Operation. I learned a lot from my recent job. I did marketing analysis, which is very crucial in each details, plans and program for the jolly kids club, implementing standard and supevising the whole store operation.

I love my PSP.I love chatting different personality. I love taking pictures and now im start loving blogging because of the sister's influence. I'm start blogging my life's, photo's, politics, poverty, places, philippines and other's interesting matter caught by my playful mind. Natutuwa nga ako sa bawat nababasa kung interesting blog.

I love learning new things. Gusto ko meron akong natututunan araw-araw.

"I’m always a student of life – I never stop at learning new things."

If you want to know me more. Check this following:

FACEBOOK

FRIENDSTER

MY VIDEO

MY PHOTOBLOG

1 comments:

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit September 26, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

Hi Jonie! You've got a nice blog! Like it! - Goddy 09297284973

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP