Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PSP Version 6.2

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR PSP


Napaka-boring na ng PSP ko.. I planned na nga ibenta eh.. pero naisipan ko to upgrade it para maiba naman.. i browse the net for the whole day searching kung paano mag upgrade ng PSP.. And i found out na napakarami pa lang usage ng PSP ko.. i discover din ung mga different apps na pwedeng ilagay to make my PSP interesting and entertaining.. Yahoo! Nakita ko nga from the different site ung mga dapat kung makita. At the top.. instruction yan on how to upgrade you PSP..

SensME one of the application found in PSP version 6 SensMe™ channels” is an application for listening to music on a PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system. The application automatically categorizes music tracks that have been imported from the "Media Go" application to the PSP™ system into 12 different channels. By selecting a channel, you can listen to music that matches the time of day or your mood. Visis the link to download the firmware..

Another apps is the DIGITAL COMICS Sony launched a digital comics service for the PSP on Wednesday. With an internet connection, users can buy digital versions of books from publishers like Marvel and Disney.

There are two ways to buy these virtual comics: Shoppers can go to a web store or shop with their PSP by visiting the PlayStation Store.

I fired up my PSP-3000 yesterday to give the service a whirl. I discovered a new category at the top of the screen for comics, and chose to sort the comics by publisher so I could figure out who I’d want to buy from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP