Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HALLOWEEN PARTY



Last October 30, 2009, we held the first jolly kids club Halloween Party. it was really great! ang daming kids dumating and they are excited to start the party. Lahat ng kids are wearing their fave costume. All guardian are really enjoy too! We prepared a workshop,lots of games and awarding.. Other crew are prepared their dance number to entertain the kids.

Before the end of the party. we gave them a halloween lootbags and candies as a part of trick or treat.. We saw the enjoyment of guardian and kids on that day thats why we come up to create a we activity this coming december.. It was a great event.. pero as of now! SECRET MUNA!.. mahirap na.. baka hindi na surprise sa december... Thanks for the attendee's, kids, guardian and for my dear MANAGEMENT TEAM who will always supporting me whatever project i made.. thank you very much and looking forward for another milestone for you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP