Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Music 21 KTV Bar




After the 10hours of meeting and discussion. We went to Music 21 KTV bar @ Jupiter st., Buendia, Makati City. The whole day was fun! Even if we have a different age, gender and interest we got bind in one song and one theme. Lumabas yung lahat ng hidden talent ng team. Yung tinatagung masterpiece ni S'Dhan lumabas din.. We sang and dance all day night. If you want to ask how much we spend in that ktv bar.. jejeje! kindly search na lang.. i dont know kasi how much eh. its company expense..
Now i realize that music is a life! Live life with music and be fun of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP