Friday, September 18, 2009

New Official Trailer of New Moon

I can't wait for the book 2 of the TWILIGHT.. astig! Showing on November here in the Philippines..!! Ang ganda talaga ng TWILIght kahit hindi ko nabasa ung books.. Gusto ko pa rin cya.. especially the love story of Bella and Edward.. I dont know kung bakit ako mahilig manuood ng vampire and wolf movie maybe its because na curious lang ako in every details of the story. Me and my friends love to watch this kind of movie. Talagang swak na swak ang mga taste namin in terms of ganitong story. Naku! i can't wait na talaga! WAAAAHHHH..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP