Friday, September 18, 2009

Team Picture.. JB Petron Diego Silang

This pictures is taken last week during our Management Team Meeting.. bwahaha! adik kami sa picture eh.. even a single movement, we take a pic.. para we capture the moment.. bwahaha! i love this guys! we have a lot of differences pero we tight in a single mission.. a mission that unite and bind us... to become a gold awardee.. bwahahah!.. Aja! kaya natin yan team.. by the way i have a lots of pic team in my facebook and friendster account.. Kaya sa lahat ng naging part ng Jollibee Petron Diego Silang.. just visit na lng me account..




" Together wer stand, divided we fall"
.... Kanta kaya yan eh..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP