Sunday, January 24, 2010

BEST FRIEND FOREVER ~spongebob and patrick~


Krusty krab costomer: hey! what's that?
spongebob:that my dear friend is a whole you see...
coustomer:not that. that (pointing to a sandwich)?
spongebob:oh thats a krabby patty with jellyfish jelly.why i call it a krabby patty with jellyfish jelly!

Spongebob

Hi, Squidward! I've been practicing how to flop on my back.
Spongebob

Spongebob: what do you usually do when i'm gone?
patrick: waiting for you to come back.
Spongebob

Spongebob to sandy(while stuck in patrick's 'gummy'): o hey sandy! looks like i got myself in a sticky situation.
Spongebob

Hahahaha. patrick's a loser!
Spongebob

Welcome to our club! Welcome to our club! Welcome Squidqard, welcome Squidward!
Spongebob

You cant rush perfectionn!!
Spongebob

Don't genius live in lamps?- Patrick
Spongebob

Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger.
Spongebob

Peanut butter and jelly time! peanut butter and jelly time!
Spongebob

Patrick: I'm gonna need a garden hose and a flat bed truck. Oh, and I'm gonna need you to remove your trousers.
Spongebob

Spongebob:Hey Patrick are you mad too?
Patrick:Yeah!
Spongbob:Why are you mad?
Patrick:I can't see my forehead

HOPING LAHAT NG FRIENDSHIP SAME WITH SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP