Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My 23rd BEERDAY BASH









MY 23rd BEERDAY BASH.. it was taken last January 26, 2010.. I really enjoyed the whole day.. hehehe! naghanda sila mama ng unting foods for us and a 10 hours of shotsession.. Until now, di pa rin ako maka-move sa single moments yesterday 01/26/10.. I would like to thank you sa mga friends ko who helped me to prepare my *handa*, JBDS team for the small gift that they prepared, Kay BGS who gave me my trip na body bag, to my college buddies who gave me their time even they have a very hectic schedule, for my friends and neighborhood maraming salamat, for my mom and sister thank you very much for the care and effort.. MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT. I will treasure all the moments.. Hoping next year sama-sama pa rin tayo

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP