Sunday, January 31, 2010

BOSAY RESORT Getaway





JANUARY 29-30, 2010, First month of the year! perfect for the upcoming summer getaway.. We started the summer na! waaah! Sarap magnight swimming.. Hindi mainit at nakakasunog sa balat.. More than a month pa namin pinagplanuhan itong night swimming.. Hirap kasi gumawa ng schedule sa mga hardworking person pero at last natuloy din..

January getaway.. 1st escapede for 2010. my co-manager, co-worker, college buddies, and friends went to BOSAY Resort Antipolo. Super duper enjoy, first time na nagkasama-sama yung mga circle of friends ko.. I LOVE IT.. level up na toh ^_^

We spend less money but the enjoyment and happiness is more that we expect.. Pagkain?! naku winner tayo dyan.. They prepared menudo, inihaw na fish, pork sisig, bagoong, pork barbeque, mangga and lots of junk food... Beverage?! we have redhorse, matador ,iced tea and very cold water. Entertainment?! syempre meron kaming malakas na sound system for that, may mga games at mga jolly friend na babangka! (hehehe!) to sum it up! the whole night is perfect for refreshing and fun for the exhausted people na katulad namin.. Yahoo!

Thanks for:
:my college buddies... grace, bec, noreen and raymond
:my co-manager..sir drick, m'belle and m'jack
:my tropapipz.. gerald, allen, jerick, ivan, edong
:my co-worker... charlie, macky, cel, nanay, bangs, marie
:my mars and pars.. jen and badjoi
:my friends.. trish and ana
:sa mga drivers, at kay tita and tito (parents ni allen)

Looking forward for the next summer escapede..

check out the photos.. BOSAY GETAWAY

1 comments:

leobroces October 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

resort getaways such a rewarding recreation activity for a stressful life in the city.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP