Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chocolate Cream Chip



Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chip

Step 1: Fill your blender with ice
Step 2: add your milk (approx. 2 cups) If you prefer, use heavy cream instead of milk - I always substitute milk for cream - -
Step 3: Add about 2 heaping tablespoons of the Nesquik chocolate powder
Step 4: Add lots of chocolate chips (about one cup)
Step 5: Put the lid on the top of the blender (surprisingly important step)
Step 6: Blend it until the ice cubes are no longer large chunks
Step 7: Pour in a tall glass
Step 8: Add your whipped cream on top and a few chocolate chip morsels on top of that.. (chocolate syrup is optional)
Step 9: Let the kids pick their own straws (definitely avoid the whole straw argument)
Enjoy!
Chocolate Cream Chip

Waaah! I love this! One of the best of starbucks.. Na miss ko na ito.. Everytime we visit starbuck with my college friends, i usually ordered this.. Yummy!..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP