Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Miss you CORE



CLASS PICTURE DAW NAMIN YAN!

I dont know bakit bigla kong na miss agad yung core?! cguro tagal na ring namin hindi ngkita-kita. By the way, sa hindi nakakaalam ng core.. This is the name of our friendship here in JOllibee Petron Diego Silang (JBDS). We always make a underground planned para mkapag outing and makashot ng hindi alam ng majority. Happy and lakas trip kami kung magkakasama. Laughing trip, emo, and most of the time tulog trip.. huhuhu!? miss you all guyz! Everytime na magkakasama kami for sure distress yung whole day work sa JBDS. Baka masyadong emo na ako.. Looking forward to have a grand underground reunion CORE.. IM ONE OF THE CORE.!
Here's the underground events. hahaha!


Miss you all guys.!
You're all special to me the way you never see!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP