Friday, August 28, 2009

Mount Sea Fiesta

Last Aug 22, 2009/Sat. We went to Mount Sea Fiesta in Rosario Tanza, Cavite for our annual company outing. Its really great in that resort.. Its is perfectly good for the huge participant outing. Kahit hindi naman ako mahilig magswimming nagustuhan ko yung result na iyun.. The accomodation of each personnel is better than other resort. I really enjoy may half stay sa resort.. umuwi rin ako after lunch kasi i need to go to our house near sa resort because it my mom's birthday kailangan ko pumunta dun para mag cook ng favorite spaghetti nya..

so, if you are interested in the resort. you can visit their website and check the profile of the MOUNT SEA FIESTA.

Here's the wackiest picture of my petron family..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP