Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time to move-on


" Suffering are caused by being in the WRONG place...

If you're unhappy where you are,

MOVE ON!

Get another job!. :(


@ 4pm nice txted me this quotes.. huhuhu! di ko lam if its time to move on na talaga.. Nice is my friend since college till now and she's planning to move-on (get another job) to her old career in BPI Bank.. Niyayaya nya akong magresign din to face a new corporate world. She knows all my struggle and obstacle in my recent job.. Kaya nya siguro ako niyayaya! Hayst! Life talaga!? Pag- iisipan ko muna ng maraming beses.! Blog ko rin yung decision ko..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP