Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jollibee and Mcdonald! happy together..

I MISS YOU!



These are my favorite frienship quotes-

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

"Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold."

"Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"

"Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times"

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."

"If you have more than one friend, you have more than your share!"

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
“A friend in need is friend indeed”
"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."


Thanks !

Hope that helped… 【ツ】







You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP