Monday, August 10, 2009

REDHORSE BEER

WHAPAK!!! Alam mo ito ang TAMA! <<<<<


Local legend has it that after Red Horse is brewed, it’s infused with gin. I read the label and checked out the brewery’s website but found no evidence of that. Nevertheless – it is “extra strong.” Take one look at the website. It’s perfect. The slogan on the front page is “rock on!” So for now, I’ll let you all envy me as I taste this wonderful mixture. And for those in the know, I say, “Ito ang tama! Itaas mo! “

I visited there official website and i surprisingly shock!.. astig yung mga frontliners rockers nila!! click this link to visit their astig website.. REDHORSE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Live Traffic Feed

My Live TRAFFIC

My Visitors Page

My Popularity Page today

My Comments

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP